Monday, September 1, 2008

Star BOM - Block Three


Well Judy was right - that was much easier. My block came out to be 12.5 as it should be. The dark green of the star points aren't standing out as much as I would have liked. (This picture is making it worse) In hindsight I would have used the medium green. That's another quilt for another day. I am enjoying these blocks and look forward to the next one.

I needed to get this one done today as we had the day off for Labor Day. The next few weeks will be hectic. Coming up this week I have tennis matches Tuesday and Wednesday for the Corporate Challenge. Friday and Saturday we have tickets to the Red Sox - Rangers games. I've been waiting all season for my boys to come to town.

4 comments:

Gail said...

Whoa! I love the 'hidden' star points, looks like it is looming in the darkness.

Linda said...

I love the colour choice for your blocks. Your quilt is going to be absolutely spectacular.

Barb D said...

Wow, that center sure pops!! How 'bout those SOX!! 2 out of 3 ain't bad!

Margo in Maine said...

Fabrics look great....I know the camera sometimes does not pick up the correct hues but we get the idea...and it will be great...Maine