Saturday, September 20, 2008

Star BOM - Block Four


Today was my Dear Jane group, but I decided to work on block 4 from Judy Laquidara's BOM. I knew that the fabrics that should go in the center would not show off the design very well, so I changed them - with a Thanks! to Donna for helping me pick out the light/dark orange combination. I really like the center of this block.

We have been so busy lately I was concerned that the 1st of the month would come around and I wouldn't have this one done. Last evening we went with our neighbors to see the Who's Tommy at the Dallas Theater Center. It was an amazing production. The band that played the music was awesome. They were integrated into the action on the stage. Since the theater is small the set had to be very clever to accommodate all the action. It was one of the most imaginative use of space I've ever seen.

We are off to see the Ranger take on the Angels. It was a good game to pick. There will be a fireworks display after the game.

3 comments:

WIPPYSPLACE said...

OOPS--I forgot athat it was ready--thanks for the reminder--love your block! *~*CAROLE*~*

WIPPYSPLACE said...

OH--I am OBAMA GIRL ALSO!---YIPPEE

Margo in Maine said...

Nice combination...will look great...