Tuesday, April 29, 2008

How Long Does It Take To Add A New Border?

Three exciting periods of hockey and 4 minutes 37 seconds into overtime! Just as Mattias Norstrom was scoring the winning goal I finished pressing the last border. A commanding lead for the Stars, who now lead the series 3-0. Sadly our Mav's season ended this evening.

Defenseman Mattias Norstrom celebrates his overtime game winning goal with Stephane Robidas against the San Jose Sharks during game three (Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)

Here is the butterfly quilt with the updated border. I wanted flowers in the last border as I feel it completes the story of the butterfly and the geese paths. I'm not very confident about my appliqué skills, but I can paper piece up a storm. The solid turquoise fabric and orange fabric were passed along with the quilt.

1 comment:

marisa said...

It's beautiful..I like it very much.Ciao
Marisa ( I have make the center butterfly block ).