Friday, April 11, 2008

Back with Quilty News

It's been a hectic few weeks. One of the deadlines was finishing the first border for my block from the Spring Fling Round Robin. Here is the original block from CieAngel:


Here it is after I added the first border. All the little pieces took longer than expected, but I am pleased with the result. The first picture is the true color of the maroon of the center block. My photo was taken at night with a flash. I sent the quilt on to another Robinette for the next border.


In other news and deadlines met - my fund raising event for the National MS Society last Sunday was a rousing success. Much money was raised and most of the chow I cooked up was devoured. There was a little white chocolate raspberry swirl cheesecake left for Mr. Luckybear. He was very happy about that.

No comments: