Monday, March 3, 2008

Slow progress - Hawaiian Star

I was able to work get some time in my sewing room. I am about 3/4 finished on the Round Spike Corner unit for my Hawaiian Star. The spikes are all the same purples and blues for all 8 units. However 4 units have an orange backgrounds and the other 4 units are green. I am really liking the green background. There is a picture of an orange background unit way down in the posts. I should have a green one up soon. I have another "Judy Day" coming up in a few weeks at Quilt Country, so I want to be done with these units by then.

On a sports note - Bode Miller continues on his way to the World Cup points champion. He won the Downhill in Norway. He finished second in the Super-G then next day. It will be an exciting race to the end of the season.

No comments: