Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Home Again!

I've made it back from a 4 day trip to Las Vegas to celebrate a friend's 40th birthday. We had a grand time catching up and visiting the sights of Sin City. One of the highlights was a trip to the Hoover Dam. (ok we are both geeks) It is an amazing piece of engineering. We also took it as a challenge to find good eats at good prices. It can be done - even without a car - by asking the locals. Our favorite was the downstairs restaurant at Binions that featured a delicious prime rib dinner for $8.95.

This weekend will be a very quilty weekend. My Dear Jane group meets on Saturday. I am looking forward to pulling it out and making some more progress. Sunday will be a "Judy Day". It's held at Quilt Country, where I took the Judy Niemeyer workshop. It's a chance to work on your JN quilt with others who took her classes.

I came across this on another blog and thought it was fun...

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!

No comments: