Sunday, November 15, 2009

Productive Quilt Retreat

This weekend was a quilt retreat with my quilt buddies. My goal was to finish my Holiday Swap quilt, so that I can mail it tomorrow. The quilt had several new techniques for me. The little quilt is actually a block from the I Believe quilt designed by Nancy Halvorsen. I really enjoy her cheerful designs. I have been inspired to try and make the Christmas card holder in the same book as the Peace block.

Holiday Swap Quilt

Closeup

Nancy Halvorsen's book

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kari - I received your package today. Thank you so much, the quilt is adorable! Also, I love the Flower Show III line, so thank you for the charm pack and FQs, too!

Lori

Sharon said...

This quilt is so cute! I bet it was lots of fun to make. Wish I could have been at the retreat and watched you working on it.