Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dallas Guild Show Mini

Despite some health issues lately, I have been able to get some quilting done. I finished a mini quilt for the Dallas Guild's Mini Auction. The auction was a success for a great cause. The profits from the auction went to the local Ronald McDonald's House. I had volunteered at the membership table which was next to the auction. The bidding was quite lively.


My quilt was made using 9-patches left over from my Four Season Swap 5 quilt.

I also finished my monochromatic 4 Season Swap quilt. I am pleased with how it turned out. I will post a photo when its new owner receives it.

1 comment:

Birdydownunder said...

oh yes she loves it, and she am off to blog about it and write you an email.
Thank you so much for such a perfect quilt and as for the Santa blocks.... you really rock. roflo