Monday, December 29, 2008

A Great Weekend

I've been watching to much HGTV. They make it look so easy and fast to paint a room, that I decided to paint our bedroom while Mr. Luckybear was out of town. I had bought a new green comforter a while back, which meant the vibrant blue wall color had to go. I couldn't decide what color would work best with our furniture. Saturday afternoon I decided it would be a chocolate brown. After an afternoon of prep work - they don't show that on TV - I started painting Sunday morning.

Time was lost in the afternoon cheering on Oakland to beat Tampa Bay and the Texans to beat Chicago. Amazingly this all happened and the Eagles and Cowboys game really meant something. The Eagles were amazing; crushing the Cowboys hopes and dreams by the score of 44-6. On to Minnesota next Sunday.


Back to painting. I finished up around midnight. The room looks great. The dark color makes the room looks larger. Mr. Luckybear was really surprised and pleased with the result. He is still sulking with regards to the Cowboys season though.

No comments: