Sunday, July 13, 2008

Start of a New Quilt

I must be crazy - I have too many quilt projects started, but when I saw this Star BOM designed by Judy Laquidara on her blog, I had to start a new one! Here is Judy's EQ purple version. Please note that this quilt design is copyrighted by Judy.


The colors I am using:

The dark, medium, light greens are the purples is the above version. There is a dark and light orange. A gold for accent along with the elephant focus fabric. I plan to use this fabric as the outermost border, instead of the dark green. The background is the same yummy Patrick Lose's Sunstreaks black that I am using in my Dear Jane quit.

3 comments:

Granny said...

You're using black for your background? I was tempted to do that. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Thanks for joining us.

Patrick and Team said...

Thanks for using my fabric in your quilt! I'm glad you like it :) I'd love it if you would send me a pic of you and the quilt when it's finished so I can post it on my website. Cheers!

Lisa said...

Wow, Patrick Lose left you a comment just cos you said you're using his fabric! That's very cool.

Can't wait to see those made up into blocks.